- This Conference is designed to encourage and equip anyone seeking to see real and meaningful growth in the Body of Christ.
- The CPI National Conference exists to strengthen leaders and workers, all for the purpose of planting and developing healthy gospel centered churches. This conference theme is “Outward” God is a missionary God and calls each of us into mission Outward of ourselves. Our mission is to make disciples, build leaders, and multiply churches. Together we can seek God’s glory, Kingdom, and Will in His church. We will pray, worship, learn, refocus, renew, share, and network together.
The CPI National Conference is more than a gathering or a training event. Since its inception, the CPI National Conference has been a hotbed for new vision and a stimulus for renewal and transformation. Participants represent an amazing diversity of countries, locations, ministries, and denominations and agencies.
All participants together seek one heart to Glorify God by advancing his Kingdom through movements of churches, leaders, and disciples throughout Japan and the World. As God leads you, we hope and pray that you will JOIN US for this historical conference!
- A great line-up of speakers which will stimulate you in your walk with God and your ministry vision.
- An interactive format which will help you process your next steps in ministry.
- Live worship that will refresh your heart and draw you to God.
- Vital Principles (Core training) in church planting and development to equip you for ministry.
- Many great services to assist you such as: Children’s Ministry Program, Youth Ministry Program, Consulting Center, and Resource Center.
The CPI Conference has two key purposes:
- First, to engender a broader vision for the kingdom of God in both Japan and abroad; to see multiple gospel-driven church planting movements begun in Japan through the mentoring of leaders and the multiplication of disciples and churches.Second, to encourage and inspire personal renewal and transformation in the lives of church planters and Christians in Japan through the transforming power of the Gospel.